size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
09-16-2022, 11:19 PM
Widow had been off her game since the loss at the raid. She had defeated Veigar, but he was easy being partially blind. She felt bad for beating him to a point, but the success had done good to her ego after losing to the smaller pirate man. Their weight shifted against her favor and she found herself hitting the floor of the barn with a solid thud, knocking the wind out of her lungs as the man pinned her down beneath him with his heavy paw into her chest.

The world around her spun, her head and back having taken the brunt of the impact only made worse by his equally massive size and strength behind it. Her lips curled in pain and anger, ready to snap upwards at the mans face despite his weight pinning her down, but her name had stopped her. The dark barn and his dark coat prevented her from seeing him, especially now with the little light infiltrating the ceiling coming in and giving him an outer glow, but darkening his face in the shadow he made. It took a moment for the snarl to wipe from her face, silver eyes searching his shadowed features for any sign of truth. It wasn't until she caught his scent when he mentioned the carnival that her body relaxed, eyes closing slowly as her chest heaved trying to catch her breath under his weight.

"You attacked me first, you know," she said between breaths, silver glare suddenly flashing towards him as she finished her words.

"Speech!"

Code © Skelle 2022 | Art © Saltine 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022