size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-16-2022, 11:42 PM

It had been a fun trip down.  Once more it was a trip of just Ricin and Chade but this time was different.  The two wolves crossed the map as adults who were more than capable of caring for themselves.  Chade had helped them grab some food along the journey and Ricin had chosen the best route.  Chade had left Swift at home just to be safe when surrounded by so many wolves they didn’t know.

The party was an amazing sight and Chade had prepared a story for the evening.  As Ricin found them a pelt Chade had been sure to dip his head in a nod to their host, “Thanks for letting us visit and share in the fun.”  

Grinning at Ricin who was so clearly and empathically enjoying himself Chade joined him at the food table, grinning at all the assortment of food.  He still glanced about at the others present before choosing their food.  There were many wolves he had not met yet but Chade noticed everyone seemed happy and enjoying themselves.  That was always a good sign.  He grinned at his joyous brother.  “Careful.  When I get home I might have a new story to tell of the trouble my overly drunk brother found.  It’ll be a great comedy piece.” It was all in jest, the whole place had them both in a good mood.

"Chade"

[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]