Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
10-13-2013, 07:17 PM

the heathen waited for quite a momnt for his sister to come, and as she arrivd, he would carefully look her over --there were no signs that she bore children, but time had a wondrous effect on the female body; clearly. tongue slowly slid across inky lips as he remained planted and watched her draw near. There was something more free about her here, at the same time, he felt as though a queen would be and feel constrained to something her people would need. it disgusted him to think she were widdled down into something less than what she was, but if she were happy, and oh gosh with Maverick -gag- then so be it. Oh disgust he had a heart. he would rip that problem out later.

"I suppose it is," the boy would let out the low words and allow her to touch him taking warmth in the touch of his little sister. She was a sweet thing and he had every intention to savor the feel of his sistr beside him, and yet, it was something that he enjoyed only semi as much as he should have. "I heard that you've had children? Eos and I have had our own children aswell. They are near nine months," granted they hadn't come to Valhalla until about 3 months ago, still, Epihron hadn't really come out to see them. The same could be said about him, however. He wondered, for a moment, if Epiphron knew of his children? Even wondered if she realized the children were not his, but his and Eos's. More than one had looked at him oddly for such a thing.

"I have come to meet your family. I have also come to ask a favor," he was not good at transitioning in typical conversations. He was even worse at sugar coating things; which would be quickly found out. The man rolled his shoulders and pulled back from her a bit, looking at the mild distance that parted them. It would be fair enough for him to say that he needed to figure out how to ask and get a yes, though, he prayed that she, as his sister, could come to stand up to what he would need of her.