gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-18-2022, 03:35 PM

((Writing this post as if Bellamy had done all of her travelings and returned home by now. Aka abusing liquid time!))

The woman had returned back to where Menagerie had once stood to find the scent markers fading further from the lands in the alpha’s absence. Any hope that the pack might have had that Wren would return was disappearing along with these scents, and while Bellamy worried about what had happened to her she had found no hints at what had happened while visiting the different lands across Boreas and Auster. Now, however, the woman had returned back to the lands that were once owned by the pack, and their den in the ship, to keep comfortable while she waited to give birth. Her belly was swelling more by the day it seemed.

Hearing a tentative call for the alpha on Menagerie Bells shook her head. It was no use, calling for Wren would get her no answer. But ignoring the call would be considered just as rude, wouldn’t it? Bellamy left the den, heading off into the territory of the pines.

She approached the woman without fear, a slightly saddened look on her features. “You’re calling for someone who can not answer, I’m afraid. Wren and several others, from different packs even, disappeared during the Summer Fest festival. There was blood found, but no bodies reported being found before I left to do some traveling.” She recognized the woman, the one who she had found at the Rio Grande gathering clay.

“With her disappearance the pack has collapsed I’m afraid, and the members are scattering. I would not be surprised if my family and I are the last ones left in the territory.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'