size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-19-2022, 03:23 AM
Two wolves answered her call, neither the alpha of the pack though the woman - heavily pregnant, goodness - was quick to tell her that the alpha would not be coming. Corbie had begun to offer Mercury a relieved smile at the sight of him safe, but the smile faded unborn at their explanations. "My condolences to both of you for your losses," she said gravely. "I hope your alpha is alive and well somewhere and finds her way back to you." It would be - already was - too late for the pack, but perhaps it would bring peace of mind for those who had been abandoned. The facts that they had given to her she would need to mull over for the implications for Avalon, because as it stood it was extremely concerning for so many wolves of different packs to have disappeared from the same place. Predators? Slavers? She had concerns about the safety of any major gatherings now, and would need to put in thought as to how to provide her own pack with better security, particularly at the festivals. She set the thought aside, though, because there were more urgent matters. "I'd like to extend an invitation to anyone from Menagerie who's been left homeless, who doesn't have anywhere else to turn, to feel free to come to Avalon. Even if they choose not to join, it would be someplace to sleep until they get their feet back under them, and if they do want to join we would welcome them."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times