An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-19-2022, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 02:56 PM by Azure. Edited 1 time in total.)

Kotori's arrival was swift and Azure appreciated that his brother did not leave him waiting long upon his new borders, even if he very well could have to make a point. He dipped his head as the man greeted him, welcoming him to his lands and wondering the occasion for his visit. "Is it that hard to believe that I'd come congratulate my brother on his pack?" He gave back, faint amusement in his tone. "Expect visits, especially in your formative seasons where other alphas are competing for your favor. Most bring bribes but -" He glanced around at his empty paws in jest. "- apologies, I'm not one of those."

Glancing over Kotori's shoulder, he swept his gaze across the rapids and gave a thoughtful hum. "Do I get a tour of your new home, brother?" To a stranger Az would not assume his entry into a new pack's lands, but this meeting was more a courtesy than anything else. Hell would freeze over before bad blood would come between two Fatalis-run packs, he assumed, and from the moment that Valta had formed Azure had already considered them an ally.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.