An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-19-2022, 02:40 PM

Azure shrugged as the maned wolf asked for ideas on how to catch the rather large creatures, suggesting that a blow to it's gills might do the job. He hummed thoughtfully, peering into the pond's depths. "I don't see any inlets feeding into this, I believe the rest of it is underground. I don't know how deep it goes, but this may be their closest food source. They keep coming up to nibble something off the surface, probably the reason the crocodiles have such an easy time of it here." He watched as another one poked it's mouth out of the water, skimming something off the top and ducking back down again. Azure's paw flashed after it, but hit only the water as his strike was too slow. "If we can anticipate them, we might be able to get lucky."

The agitated surface of the water smoothed as his paw retreated, and he crouched low at the pond's edge to peer closer. Another fish was rising to the surface and Az reminded himself that it was timing he needed, not strength. Lifting his paw slowly to prepare, he waited until the fish was nearly in position and struck - his mutated claws curving in beneath the gills and easily hoisting the creature out from the water. It flopped wildly and nearly disconnected itself from his grip, forcing Azure to toss it aside back onto the ground. "I guess these are good for something." He commented, turning over his mutated paw.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.