Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-19-2022, 05:35 PM
The Warlord nodded his head in agreement at the words. “I will show you the borders after the hunt, and how to identify them on your own. You are allowed in these woods now, but know you’ll be watched as you do so.” He told the younger wolf. The restrictions of being allowed only in the Col were already lifting as the pups became more familiar with their bodies, and the Armada’s main territory.

“The oaks themselves, and the earth. The scent will change as we go further into summer” He explained. “Hunting a bird will be a difficult first prey. First, I will teach you how to stalk so we can approach without startling them away. Move your paw across the earth in front of you. Notice how it feels before you place it down. Your paw-pad is sensitive, use that. You will need to be able to identify if something beneath your paw will make noise as you place it down. Walk a circle around me, keep low to the ground, and move slowly. Get the feel for moving noiselessly” he instructed.

"Sirius Fatalis"