gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-19-2022, 06:53 PM

A yearling appeared and accepted her challenge, a young male who wore a friendly smile. “Sounds good. I thank you, Kore, for accepting my invitation. I’ll start us off then, be ready.” The woman had given him fair warning that she would begin the spar and that was what she was going to do. She flicked her ears back, narrowed her eyes, and distributed her weight evenly across her limbs. She raised her tail to align with her spine and raised the fur along her body to add a small buffer against bites. Then, with defenses set in place, the woman charged forward.

She was a bit taller than the yearling and heavier too, something she planned to use to her advantage as she charged toward him head-on. The woman did not deviate her path and instead, once she felt she closed enough distance between them, actually sought to shift her weight into her hind legs, pushing forward with them before lifting her front limbs off the ground. She sought to wrap her forelimbs around either side of Kore’s neck. Then, to follow up her attempted grab, the woman sought to swing her jaws towards the right side of Kore’s head, attempting to lightly grab onto his ear with her teeth. She didn’t want to cause lasting damage after all.

Ears and Whiskers came forth too, Whiskers moving closer to Kore’s front right while Ears attempted to circle wider and to his left. Both companions were snarling and growling, though neither attempted to make physical contact just yet.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy vs Kore for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bone dagger
Defensive Battle Accessory: Snow leopard cape
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: American Badger, Female - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.