An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-19-2022, 09:50 PM

Azure barked a laugh at the children's innocence, head shaking more vigorously in emphasized amusement. "Cute you think he knows I even brought you here." The words were all he'd give back to their terror-touched imaginings. If he wanted the pups dead, they'd be dead. Sirius and Zee had five others to handle, Azure had dozens of duties and responsibilities. He would not be the first suspect if a pup up and vanished one day, all he'd need to do is cry pirate. They were useless broken things, but they were still Fatalis'. Worthy of protection until the day they tarnished the name enough for Sirius to strip them of it. Like fat Ophie, fed and cared for out of duty and obligation - but not out of love.

Pushing off the wall, Azure gave a glance to the children that said to remain, and disappeared into the separate tunnel that he had not allowed them to build within. Nostrils flaring he scented the air, following the winding paths until reaching the den-site of the cave dweller who had taken up residence here. A bark and a snarl was all it took to send the creature fleeing, skittering out back the way he'd come. Azure shouted over it's shoulder, knowing the sound would travel to the children. "Here it comes! Oh, I'd forgot to mention. You'd better go block the entrance!"

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.