size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-19-2022, 10:16 PM

It felt damn good no longer being a warrior or lieutenant under Azure but now on equal terms with him.  “I had hoped to see you and dad at some point.”Not that he had expected to see them at the same time.  “However, you aren’t known for being the quickest to congratulate or seek out anyone.”  The words were light, no accusation and honestly, that sort of personality is what made it all the more meaningful that his brother would show up.  “Yet, here you are, the first to show up.”

Bribes huh? Sparks of amusement lit in the younger brother’s face at the idea of getting offered bribes for his favor.  “Oh, that sounds fun,” a soft chuckle and then casting his brother a hurt look, “no present for your favorite brother?”  Kotori had no expectations of being Azure’s favorite but he tilted his head to wave Azure onto his pack turf. “Of course.  Since I just got the official claim to the land there’s a lot to do still but come take a peek at what we are doing.”

“I understand you are currently in charge of the Armada.  For the sake of officialness, I wanted to ask upfront.  Do the alliance terms I set up with dad still stand, if he shared them?  The members of my pack are welcome on Armada land and Armada are welcome here?  Of course, preferably being sure to call out once on the border so their visit isn’t a surprise.  With the understanding, if either side acts as idiots and breaks rules they shall be kicked out.” Turning his head to look at Azure instead of the river they walked along.  He’d be surprised if his brother denied it but Kotori would not assume anything and risk repercussions.

Nodding ahead as he spotted where a downed tree rested near the river.  The stump wasn’t nearby and lines in the grass showed it had been forced to its new location.  “That will become a bridge in the future.  There will be two of those to cross the river easily and swiftly in the future.”

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]