size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
09-19-2022, 10:55 PM

Andromeda realizes that this is what makes her happy as she watches the awe play across her sisters features. It reminds her of when she first laid eyes on the grand expanse of the col, how utterly humbling it had felt to step out into the sunlight. Since Vanta and Kite were unable to enjoy that moment to the fullest, little Andy has secretly been planning this night since then. It seems only fair that they get to know the land like she knows it, to see the dips and rocks even if it is bathed in moonlight instead of sun. Vanta voices her thanks and Andy dips her head in humble acknowledgement, before beaming a grin at her siblings that quickly becomes a smirk at Kite’s voiced idea.

Pale blue eyes dart between her sisters as she leans toward them, whispering, “Stink bugs sound good but what about something bigger? Squishier? Maybe even smellier?” Eyes dance with joy as Andy turns her body to jab a paw in the direction of where the food is stored, stating, “I’ve seen some of the adults take big, dead fish in there! They stink something awful. Or,” now she turns her body to point at the large obelisk that stands next to the roaring fire, saying, “Maybe we could add our own rule to that! I bet I could us get a burnt stick and we can scribble on it!”

Eyes dance with mischief as she turns back to her sisters, ready to help fulfill their wildest dreams! Even if it means breaking a few of the rules. Heck, this night is for them after all!

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.