Just be sure to wear your best, we will surely make the covers

Corbie

Sanctus

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2022, 07:30 AM

The man would wait, not that there was much else choice if he wanted to learn about the pack whose borders he'd come across. He knew he didn't look like much… his scruffy appearance could be linked to unsavory types… but the man knew himself. He did not seek to cause trouble here. If the pack interested him enough, in fact, he wanted to join it after all. The idea of trouble was the furthest from his mind. He would not be waiting long though as a woman, bathed in ashen white and charcoal, approached him. By how she carries herself he can only assume she is the alpha.

An introduction a few heartbeats later confirms it. He returns Corbie's smile with a tip of his head and one of his own. "Greetings, alpha Corbie. I hope that the day finds you well." His polite speech was as opposite of his appearance, more refined, speaking of someone that had a proper upbringing. He might have looked rough but he was of sound mind and righteous heart. "This pack you call Avalon, would you mind telling me about it? I could not help but notice an increased concentration of prey levels across it's borders… you wouldn't happen to dabble in herding, would you?"

There was a spark to his eyes as he added, "I'm hoping to find myself a home. It would be good if I happened upon an ideal place from the get go."

"Talk," 'Think.'