size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

1KSamhain 2022
09-20-2022, 07:50 PM

The delightful splintering of sodden wood between his teeth was more than enough to distract him from the approaching pawsteps. It was not quite enough to distract him from the question that suddenly piped up from his left. Grunting in surprise, he flopped onto his side and stared up to see his sister. He shrugged in response, and then remembered she wouldn't be able to see him doing it. "I 'unno," he admitted. "I was tryna make something.. sharp. Maybe a knife. I was bangin' the rocks together to make 'em sharp, but it wasn't going too well." he explained with a frown that Vanta probably couldn't see.

"Then I was gonna chew the end of this stick to make a spear.. but then it was too much fun to chew so I'm just chewin' it now." the boy's thin tail thumped happily against the soft grass. "We can try and make a spear out of the other stick though, if you want. Dad and everyone else gets cool stuff, but maybe we can share the stick spear for now." he decided, the stick that was previously crushed between his teeth long since cast aside and forgotten. He pulled the second stick closer to himself, and then reached out a paw to butt up against Vanta's closest forepaw. She could use that point to contact to situate herself wherever she would be comfy while they worked.

"speech"