size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

1KSamhain 2022
09-21-2022, 02:04 AM

Without much further ado, Vanta had yoinked his only other stick, and immediately started chewing it into submission. It didn't take long for her to reach a conclusion, which hadn't occurred to him in the midst of enjoying his abuse of his own crunchy chew toy. Maybe she was right.. Or they just weren't using their teeth right. Maybe they just needed to go about it... differently. She thrust the now sodden stick towards him, and asked for his opinion. He hummed thoughtfully.

"What if we like.. uh... roll it between out teeth instead? It'll scrape the bark off, and then we can.. I dunno..." he paused, sliding his own makeshift weapon back into his grip to ponder his options. In a moment of inspiration, he reached over to jostle Vanta with an outstretched paw. "We can try using the rocks to make them sharp! Use the sharp edges on the rocks, and scrape the end of the stick until it's sharp!" he shouted with a great big grin, and then smacked the ground beside Vanta a few times with yet more exuberance.

"speech"