Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
09-22-2022, 05:56 PM
Calico Jack easily lopes toward the other pup, a happy grin on lips. As he nears, he speaks and the pup answers, causing Jack’s lips to tug downward slightly downward as he thinks that the kid looks far from alright but allows the comment to slide. Pulling to a stop and panting, he finds out that the other pup is bored and dips his head in understanding, sympathetically agreeing, “Not much to do that we haven’t already done, hm?”

The smile he offers is easy and he watches as the other pup’s amber gaze falls to the sand at his paws and Cal’s eyebrows suddenly knit together in silent worry. But the pup’s eyes brighten slightly as he looks back up and Jack’s tension falls away as the grin returns. The pup offers his name and, with a dip of his head, the patchwork pup says, “I'm Calico Jack. That’s,” a paw is thrust in the direction of his juvenile macaw friend as he says, “is Jolly Roger. Pleased to meet ya!”

Jolly Roger clacks his beak in greeting as he walks forward a little, stretching his wings out and giving them a hard flap while clicking his beak at Calico. Jack glances to the bird and hums thoughtfully before looking back to the pup and saying, “Well, the way I see it Aresenn, we have some options for fun. There’s racin', explorin', fightin’, or huntin’. My friend, Nico, and I are even learning to fish with my net!” Eyes sparkle as his grin grows and he adds, “Whatever ya want to do, let’s do it!” Silently, Cal hopes that will help cheer up the pup that seems to have a dark cloud around them.

"Calico Jack"