An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-25-2022, 03:59 AM

Every time Sota appears, Fern cannot help but smile. Even in the simplest of acts, the small male seems to bring out happiness everywhere he goes. As she speaks of the way the sunlight makes the castle seem to glow and what it reminds her of, he speaks about wanting to seeing it. Then he mentions about maybe seeing a rainbow and the gray woman’s eyes light up with excitement as she says, “I would love to see a rainbow! My mother always said they were made to remind us that there is beauty even in the darkest times.”

Sota shakes a few stray raindrops from his face and Fern watches him stretch his forelimbs, just enjoying being in his presence. He asks if she will walk with him a bit longer and the gray wolf grins happily as she says, “Of course! It would be my pleasure.” Truly that is not an understatement and she quickly moves to follow his lead, ready to follow him to the ends of the earth; if he so wished.

"Fern Carpathius"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.