size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-25-2022, 09:41 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn craned her neck to look into the deeper area of the pool. Well crap. There was no good way to block that escape route off. She listened as Azure spoke, watching as he just missed one. She nodded. "Yea, sounds good to me." Jynn scooted closer to the water, carefully sliding in up to her elbows to enable her to get closer to a fish for she didn't have the help of large, clawed paws. One of the fish got close and just as its head raised up to snag a minnow her head dove down, jaws latching onto it by the gills. Immediately she was taken for a ride as the fish flipped and twisted, pulling her deeper. Jynn was just able to twist herself around and put the fish on the shallow end where it slammed its body into the rock below it, trying to get away. Blood pooled around her but soon the persistent canine had the fish on shore. She released it and stretched her jaw, wincing as it clicked. "Oof, yea, what I wouldn't give for a pair of those!"