size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022
09-25-2022, 01:15 PM

Luckily for Rexx, Calico Jack had a wonderful sense of humor. The trip and stumble, for him, was incredibly hilarious - he wasn’t really the type to get offended or upset easily. Life was an adventure, and adventures were messy - and so, there wasn’t any reason to get all tangled up over some wet, muddy fur. He flashed the happiest of grins as Calico Jack’s expression switched from its brief horror from the muddy recoil, to one of happiness and amusement as well. He was sopping wet as well, Rexx’s splash having smattered the other calico’s pelt as well. No matter - while they were out and about, it might be better for them to be a bit messy. Made it a lot easier to just wade through the muck rather than pick through a path, weaving back and forth all the time.

It was then that Calico Jack’s eyes flashed with the beginnings of an idea, and the slender pup began searching for something - and the tusked boy stood in the shallow water with a curious tilt of his head, wondering what he was up to. His nub tail wiggled with glee as the boy produced a stick, a big one, and bent down dramatically, proclaiming Rexx to be the ‘King-of-this-here-place’. He giggled. He loved that title! Fitting into the role given to him by Calico Jack, he puffed out his chest and took the stick into one kf his forepaws, a few leaves falling from his dampened coat and sticking to his crystal spikes. "And I shall make you..uh.. my Loyal Knight of this-here-place! Let’s go onwards!” He said proudly, offering his own dramatic bow of his head before urging the kid onwards, stepping out of the twisted puddle of tree roots onto dryer earth. Making sure his Loyal Knight was a decent distance away, he shook off his pelt and used the stick as a staff, making sure the bog knew he was king.
"speech"