An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
09-25-2022, 01:39 PM

Manea dipped her head in silent thanks as Azure complimented the beauty of their home before asking about the difficulty of finding prey animals—and the benefit of predators tending to stay away. "There is actually quite a large population of mountain goats that live on these cliffs that have been a good source of food for us," she mentioned with a glance off toward some of the more distant mountain peaks. "They prove to be a challenge to hunt at times, but my family is largely made up of hunters that love a challenge so it has suited us fine. The lands we've claimed on the main land have become a more regular source of prey for us though as well as the lakes on this island and on the main land for fish. The location has made us be a bit more creative when it comes to securing prey at times, but like you said, the privacy makes the challenge worth it."

The slight grimace that Azure displayed at the mention of Abaven didn't slip past her and it did make her curious about his own interactions with the former pack. He questioned whether the long standing pack had been good neighbors and she gave a small, dismissive shrug. "I can't say that they were bad neighbors by any means. The one time I spoke to Theory it had been amicable. I mostly kept my distance though. Even though Theory had promised Abaven was a neutral place of learning, I did not trust that the familial tie she had to the pirates wouldn't bring some sort of trouble." A slight scowl of her own touched her features as she mentioned the pirate clan, a soft, irritated huff leaving her. Yes, perhaps it made her a sore looser to hold a grudge for this long and despite the fact that she had ended up forming her pack in a way that she enjoyed more than if she had scraped up the remnants of the fallen northern pack, but she didn't particularly care. The way that Sparrow and her gaggle of ruffians had made a mockery of the whole affair had rubbed her entirely the wrong way and she didn't have a problem with holding a hatred toward them regardless.

"Manea Mendacium"