size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-25-2022, 03:39 PM

The older wolf seemed to always be formal and was quick to do whatever task Kotori gave her.  She always seemed to keep an eye on him lately.  It seemed she was concerned for him due to the injuries that mad lady had given him.  Kotori had plenty of pride but he had to admit, with his jaw damaged that protection was warranted for the time being.   However, for this trip he could ignore any hints of trouble and thus keep his pride and body intact.  He wouldn’t take his time but rush to the hallows so it was unlikely he’d find any trouble.

Kotori nodded as she agreed to the job she was given.  “Thank you,” Kotori offered in somber response.  It was her job and thanks didn’t really need to be said when he expected others to obey but with her constant quick response to his orders, she’d more than earned it.  “I know I can count on you.  I’m glad I found you that day.”  

Neither of them was much for conversation and Tove showed to be in pain when she talked much so there was little need to.  Truly, Kotori now had a good understanding of how talking could be painful.  Kotori turned to walk off, if there was more to be said she could speak up, otherwise they were done for now.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]