An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-25-2022, 04:19 PM
As the boy aimed to splish her back, Sparrow decided that the best way to go about this was a big and dramatic feign of  his abilities. At the small wave, Sparrow dropped her legs and writhed herself into the water, "Oh god, such a big splish! I'm dying!" She pretended to choke and cough for a solid second before standing, "Oh wait I'm okay! Get ready for the best splish you've ever seen!" She reared back and heaved both paws into the water to truly make the best splish ever.

The boy at some point said something about swimming to the island way over there and Sparrow peered at it? "Yeah? Well, let me know when you do and we'll make it our new home," she said as if it was a true possibility.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.