Royale

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 12:29 AM

user posted image
feeling a little R o y a l e }
The first of my many lovely little babies is Royale, the fast-talking (literally) speedster. Currently he belongs to no pack and has affiliations with no groups. I'm hoping to change this soon either by having him join Ludicael or have an interesting mishap and wind up in Amenti. His personality isn't much different from a hyperactive little brother. He's always up for a game and is easily distracted by things.

user posted image
i'm just a L i e t a e n y l bored }
Yeah, her name isn't as pun-worthy as Roy's I know. But hey! She's pretty. For those interested her name is pronounced LEE-ta-Nil. She is a medic by profession but a thief by choice. Thankfully her only interests (for the moment) are abducting large quantities of herbs. Currently she belongs to no pack and has affiliations with Zodiac her sworn sister from a previous pack. At the moment she is attempting to join Tortuga. She's a very conniving lady who likes things done her way and isn't opposed to being a little bitchy if it gets her what she wants.

user posted image
it's all about the N i b e l h e i m }
Affectionately nicknamed Nibbles, Nibelheim is not the guy you want to meet in the dark. Well, unless he's in the mood to do something that doesn't involve copious amounts of gore. Currently he belongs to no pack and has affiliations with no groups. Whether or not I plan to change this is purely up to the plots and threads he gets because I'm not entirely sure where he fits. He's a malevolent but orderly creature who is insanely possessive of things - which, yes, includes other wolves.

user posted image
dear sweet O p h e l i a }
A little darling on the scene, Ophelia is my shyest character to date but like most of my boys and girls has a dark side. Ophelia is a trained Saboteur, she doesn't particularly like her job but she's really, really good at it. Currently she belongs to no pack and has affiliations with no groups. She's a tease sometimes but generally doesn't know what to do with herself and a bit of a clutz if left to her own devices.