ardent

TASTE THIS BREATH

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 03:55 AM

She wouldn't join him in the waters, knowing that the momentary heat wasn't worth the biting chill that came with a wet coat afterwards. But she would slither to the edge of the pool he had selected and lay herself down at its edge. Yellow eyes drank in his form, the water plastering his fur to a tone body that made her lick her lips in want. He slid towards her in the water and she stretched her neck towards him easily. His words brought a soft, easy chuckle to her lips and her smile widened. "Dear, this is my home. I dare say it was you who came searching for me!" She exclaimed in jest but as he moved closer and his teeth worked around the tender flesh of her neck all she could do was moan.

"Maybe I missed you company just a bit..." Her words were breathless now, to the sliding over her teeth as she began to pant with need. A low growl left her jaws, never one to screw around, as she arched her neck around to grab at his scruff in an attempt to drag his butt out of the water. She didn't mind getting a little wet for this, in more then one way, and she could keep him warm... Bu she didn't care for the fore play, no not today. She wanted him, they were obviously here for the same thing so why bother with words?