Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
09-26-2022, 10:05 PM

Viscera said that his littermates hadn't been much better and Recluse couldn't help but laugh again, they couldn't know exactly how much trouble they'd been for her, sick as she'd been, not to mention their birth feeling like dying. "Certainly better than one eye, yes." She said, reminded of the crystal that had afflicted her when they'd been born. "If you want to babysit them I won't say no, but don't feel you have to." Though maybe her kids having an older sibling they could actually get to know wouldn't be so bad.

Viscera spoke about his own feeling of not knowing where he wanted to go. He followed up by asking how she'd known she wanted to create Habari. "My father was the heir to the Klein empire, it was expected that he'd rebuild it for the family here in Boreas... That ended up not happening but it meant I grew up knowing there was a throne in my future and I knew I always wanted it. When it became clear that I would need to make my throne I took the initiative. " She got silent for a moment, understanding how little that would probably comfort her son. "I've never expected my children to feel that drive though, if you want there are options that'll let you go out and see the world, your older brother Misery just returned from a job as a spy and you could do that if you want. I'd also never stop you if you wanted to leave Habari for any amount of time... But you do not need to know what you want right away." The woman lowered her head to tuck it under Viscera's chin, looking to comfort her son even if she could not hold him as she once did.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.