size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Virgil

The Ooze Participant
09-26-2022, 10:24 PM

His mother welcomed the thought of him taking the time to tend to the younger litter, and he bobbed his head softly. A gentle smile toyed at his pale lips, and he took a moment to consider the brief interaction he'd shared with one of his younger siblings already. It wouldn't be so bad to help train them and entertain them while their mother worked to maintain the pack. The thought fell by the wayside as he fixed his attention firmly on his mothers features while she explained the mechanisms that brought her to power. He knew that the Klein family was large and branching, but he hadn't been aware that it was rooted in an older empire. Mismatched eyes watched the expressions that shifted over Recluse's face while she spoke, and he noticed the way her resolve seemed to strengthen as she spoke about taking the initiative to create a throne for herself. She offered him the chance to leave the pack if need be and explore, perhaps through the same rank that his elder brother Misery had claimed. He hummed thoughtfully.

"I don't think I want to leave Habari, at least not for long. I like it here with you and my siblings. Though I admit the idea of having a role in the politics of Habari and the other packs does sound appealing.." he mused softly, and then shrugged half-heartedly. It was something he would have to think about for a little while, yet. However, he had latched onto something in what Recluse had said before the talk of his rank in the pack. As she tucked her skull beneath his chin reassuringly, he sighed. It was so rare that he got time to be with his mother, just the two of them. He loved her fiercely, and wished they could spend far more time together. Perhaps he'd need to work for a higher rank, force his way into her daily routine by being a key player. His mind quickly tripped back to his previous train of thought, and he hooked one taloned paw around her closest foreleg in a loose embrace. "What.. what happened to your dad? How come he didn't have a throne for you to claim?" he questioned quietly, slate wreathed banner curling loosely around his hip.

”Speech” ’Thought’