Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
09-26-2022, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2022, 11:16 PM by Recluse. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello Hello all! Back with a Recluse kid a little earlier than expected but I'm taking the initiative to re-adopt Imp Klien back out to a new player. This boy is kinda in the middle of some drama right now with Habari being challenged for. Though it is worth knowing that at the time of posting this the exact outcome is unknown and he's also kind of in limbo.

In summary: Due to Habari being challenged for Imp and his litter mates have been taken by their adoptive father Eraithus to protect them in the event Recluse loses. If she wins they'll be called back by their mother and if she loses they'll be moved somewhere safe as a family. That said liquid timing exists and you can be assured I'll want some mother/son threads with him under those circumstances.

So let's get onto the meat of this re-adoption!

The rules: Real quick right off the bat, I expect at least a moderate amount of activity for this boy, I am not the fastest poster however Recluse is my alpha and as such is one of my more active characters. If you feel you cannot be active for an extended period of time please reach out to me, if you fail to do so and go at least a month without at least one post Imp may be reclaimed without warning. If you plan to set him inactive please reach out to me, I will take him back no questions asked. If you do set him inactive I will reclaim them without warning. Once he's are a year old I consider him yours and will only reclaim if you set him inactive.

Names: I greatly prefer that for continuity that Imp's name not be changed upon readoption, however I will consider changed names for apps I really like.

Designs: Imp currently comes with a design (and some art) as can be seen on his profile (linked above) which I would prefer remain the same however you may choose to use another design, your own or any of the designs found here. Please know all designs provided by me (and corresponding art) will be reclaimed/stay with the character if reclaimed or adopted out. They absolutely are not to be used outside of the site. You are free to provide your own, which will stay with you in the event of re-adoption. Additionally, Imp had viper fang mutations purchased for him, by me, they will be staying with him regardless of what design he is re-adopted out with. Please understand that if you plan to keep Imp's appearance the same I will still request it be re-written out in your own words to avoid any plagiarism issues.

The information for any discounts that would apply in the event you wish to use a new design are:
- 25% off Albinism from Recluse
- Height up to 42"
- 25% off Blue Coloration

Personalities: You may, if you wish, choose to keep Imp's personality similar to his original one, please understand however that you will be asked for it to be re-written out in your own words to avoid any plagiarism issues. You may however also choose to change his personality and alignment some, the guidelines being: Alignments can range from true neutral to chaotic evil, the Kleins are a darker family generally and will not be taught what might be considered common morals, your character should not be a bleeding heart as Recluse would quickly stifle that in any of her children. Additionally, while she may be callous from time to time Recluse will genuinely care for her children and not be a neglectful mother to any children she keeps so familial hate would not make sense, I understand IC things can change a character but these should not be things planned from the outset.

Also please keep in mind:

Recluse would absolutely not hesitate to abandon children that she feels are not up to snuff. As such I will not be considering apps with obvious disabilities, physical or mental as Recluse would not keep them and they'd be left to die. Which would have happened already, and as she did not abandon Imp I do not wish to have to recton this. Note: This does not apply to albino traits that give a character disadvantages, such as light blindness or fragile skin, as Recluse herself has those.

Okay, all this out of the way it's time for the actual app:

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b] (If you choose to change it)
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b] (Please pick two designs if picking from those provided, site minimum)

[b]Personality:[/b] (Site minimum)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Plans:[/b]

[b]RP Sample:[/b] (Only if we've never threaded before)
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.