An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
09-27-2022, 12:41 AM

The night she spent with Kavik was a surprising one and one she hadn't really expected she needed. It wasn't as if she wasn't kept satisfied between Alastor and Irilyth, but the wild night she shared with the snow-hued brute had made her rethink and reconsider the current state of affairs. If Alastor was being freely allowed to keep another fae to himself without sharing with her as they had originally agreed, why couldn't she keep another brute? Kavik was a handsome man and had certainly shown her a good time and even beyond that she was constantly in search of able bodied wolves to keep Elysium's ranks filled. Why not bring him home when he seemed all too eager to join her?

They set off from the willows in the late morning and by the time they made it to the land bridge that connected them to Elysium's primary territory it had settled into early evening. Perhaps if they had been more dedicated in their travels they would have made it back sooner, but there had been a bit of a detour as Kavik continued to remind her how much he seemed to enjoy and crave her. It was nice to be reminded of how much she was wanted and it was never a bad thing to be lusted after. Even as they crossed over the land bridge back to the island, she tossed Kavik a grin and brushed her tail against his thigh, saying, "Welcome to Elysium."

She brought her new paramour up the mountain trails to the series of caves that they used as their dens and homes in the mountainous region, bringing him to one that was close by to the one she shared with her family. It was moderately sized and already outfitted with a bed of plush furs for the cool nights of the mountains and a fire pit just waiting to be lit. "I typically keep this reserved for guests, but it can be your new home for the time being." She directed him up the path a bit, pointing out her own den. "My family and I live just up that way so I won't be far."

"Manea Mendacium"