gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe
09-27-2022, 01:03 AM
When Kavik had bedded Manea the night prior, he never would have expected to be invited so willingly to join the violet queen as part of her pack. He was sure this would have been a one night stand and he'd need to work to get into her good graces, but it seemed like by virtue of charm and his skills in bed, Kavik had earned himself a place within Manea's ranks. So when his evening lover had asked him to come back with her and join her pack, the snowy brute couldn't agree faster or more emphatically. And just like that, he was in Elysium and already working his way into Manea's favor. The pair of wolves had spent the night thoroughly enjoying one another, and in the morning they had shared breakfast and headed back to Manea's home. Of course, they would take a break every territory they passed through just to get to enjoy the pleasures of one another's bodies along the way, showing just how insatiable and ravenous the both of them were together. That had been Kavik's favorite part of their journey.

Passing through Elysium's borders made Kavik realize just how real this moment was becoming. It was an easy thing to fantasize about while cuddling with the violet fae post-coitus, but it was another thing entirely to be living it. He followed beside Manea as she led the way past a sizable lake and across the land bridge toward her island home, welcoming him to her pack with alluring words and a teasing brush of her silky tail against his thigh. A shiver ran down Kavik's spine, a sly grin pulling at his features as he exchanged a lustful glance with his lover. "I'm sure I'll find it heaven on earth," he replied, brushing his muscular side against Manea's while letting his own bushy tail trail up the back of her thigh in turn. Manea led the way through the pine woods of the island and up the paths into the craggy mountains. Eventually the pair reached a cave that was spacious and furnished, ready to receive its new occupant. He took a few steps inside to peer about his new living space, taking it all in with a pleased smile. Oh yeah, this would do nicely for now.

"It's perfect. Thank you for your generosity, Manea," he replied, shooting a charming and half flirtatious grin her way. Icy blue eyes glanced farther up the path while she explained that she and her family lived in the next cave up. Ever the rogue, Kavik's grin twisted into an intrigued, devilish smirk and his eyes lit up with a lecherous mirth. "So you're saying you're right next door if I'm ever feeling the need to call on the ravishing Matriarch? How very convenient. Maybe I'll get you to give me a personal tour of your home soon." He spoke in rumbling husky lyrics, chuckling beneath his breath while he stepped past Manea and into his new den, casually brushing his side against hers in the process so she could feel his rippling muscles move past her. "Or would you prefer I don't call on you at your home, just in case your husband doesn't want to see you getting picked up by another brute?" he teased her, roguish grin on full display.

"Kävik av Fjellen"