gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6
09-27-2022, 12:38 PM
Remus immediately came to her rescue as she started to cough and choke on the unexpected intensity of the alcohol. He dropped everything as he guided the bottle to the ground and patted her back gently as she regained her breath. Her throat burned but she ignored it as she finally was able to take a breath and tell him how good the wine was. He chuckled with her, catching her gaze as he lamented how he should have maybe warned her. Despite the rough start, the warmth of it in her belly was pleasant, but not as pleasant as the way it felt to have his arm around her. She felt a nervous flutter of her heart as his paws gently wiped the wine from her lip.

Bashfully she looked back to her meal, but there was a lingering grin that revealed the bubbling emotions within. He leaned against her lightly, and she found herself doing the same as she tried to focus on the food that he had provided for dinner. Ike forced her mind on their meal instead of the way they were touching like she wanted to. They ate in relative silence, enjoying their food but having to force their attention while the wine really started to take effect.

Remus easily conquered her attention when he squeezed her paw and leaned into her, finding her gaze as she looked up at him with dual toned eyes. The young princess easily lost herself in his deep dark eyes, the enjoyment evident in the gently curling corners of her lips. He spoke her name, pausing only slightly as he gathered his thoughts. Her mismatched ears perked forward when he eventually found his words. Not one of them expected as her ears flowered lowered as she became more bashful as he went on.

Ike’s jaw dropped as he spoke, uncertain if she had ever had someone utter such sweet words for her. She felt them in more than just her ears, they echoed in her own heart and for a moment the princess thought she might swoon. The alcohol didn’t help anything either. Then he said he loved her. "Remus!” She gasped in surprise reaction, her face suddenly flushing bright pink as her tail brushed against his as she grinned in shock. Ike hadn’t put the feelings into so many words but she felt the same. A soft whine left her lips as her talon adorned paw squeezed his. Her heart felt like it was going to beat out of her chest as butterflies erupted within her belly. "I love you too,” Shuriken returned softly.

There was so much to think about in that moment, what everything would mean in this moment and for the future. "No one has ever had confidence in me like you do.” She started. Her family were mostly supportive of her through her childhood, and beyond her sisters, no one encouraged her like Remus did. "You know exactly how to calm me down, and to let loose and have fun. I.. I’m so much better with you.” She admitted, realizing how different she felt now compared to when they met. She could see, for the first time, how much she had grown with him beside her.

"Kiyohime Shuriken Ōritsu Abraxas"