gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
KatG6
09-28-2022, 04:58 AM
The boy was doing pretty well keeping up his front but Ao could see the hesitation in his features as she bat her long eyelashes at him, and offered her curious question about the Ashen lands. There remained a bit of suspicion despite how innocent the girl made herself look. She supposed that this was a good quality for a border patrol to have. She would have been, in fact she was even now as he gave her his opinion. Ao couldn’t really believe his words, she had to see it to believe it.

The boy insisted that Ashen was tough and strong, and looked at her funny when she questioned his perceived facts. He told her about Ashen and its allies, but she saw no one here but the two of them. "Oh, I see.” However unconvincing she might be. She understood what he said but that didn’t mean that she believed him. "Well, words don’t mean much next to action.” She spoke again with the curiosity remaining within her words. "I think you should show me how tough Ashen is.” She goaded him slightly as she pulled herself into a defensive position. Aoede really wanted to spar with this Ashen boy.

"Aoede Regni"