size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-29-2022, 10:49 PM

Manea didn’t leave Kotori waiting long.  As large as the Elysium pack land was Kotori realized it could mean a long wait.  The smile she offered Kotori was returned with a dip of his head.  The fact Manea thought his visit was a pleasant surprise was a good sign.  After their last visit it certainly had seemed likely Manea might be willing to agree to an alliance but that didn’t mean it would for sure happen.  He could have read her thoughts wrong, she could have changed her mind after he lost that challenge, or just decided Elysium had enough alliances already for all Kotori knew.  Still, Kotori held good hope and belief this would work out.

“Good news indeed.” Kotori nodded with pride in his voice.  “As you saw,” Kotori had to admit grudgingly, “I lost the battle for rights to the rapids land.” He shrugged but the smile grew again as he added,“that crazy wolf left after saying she intended to defend the land from me.  No one else has come to try and take it.  The land is mine.  My pack, Valta, officially claims the rapids as well as Sunset falls.” Maybe he sounded a bit overly proud there but this was Kotori's moment in time, achieving the goal he'd worked so hard for.

“It appears your pack and mine will indeed be neighbors.  So, this is my formal request we set up an alliance.” Kotori picked up the bag to put it a bit closer to her.  “As an offer of goodwill and, hopefully, a celebration of a new alliance, I brought a bottle of wine as a gift.”  

Too bad he had to lose that fight.  It would have been more fun to proudly say how he had won the challenge match but that was in the past.  He had fought, he had lost, and then he had regained it.  In the end, Kotori still got what he wanted and that was what was important at the end of the day.

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]