size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
09-29-2022, 11:36 PM
He was nearly impossible to spot in the darkness until he moved, turning his head to with a giant smile as she approached. On the outside, Widow was the same calm, nearly-regal she had always been, but on the inside she was anything but. His flirty comeback had hardly earned anything more than a playful glare from the young woman but she smiled regardless as she watched him settle down in the grass. Patting the spot next to him in an invitation to take the seat next to him, Widow was happy to oblige.

Carefully stepping over, she settled down beside him into a similar position, however with her hips shifted over and onto her side to lay a bit more comfortably. The weather was nice for star gazing, she couldn't lie about that, though she would be just as content getting lost in the cosmos of his own pelt. She almost hadn't heard his jest as she thought about his coat, her gaze even lingering on him for longer than one would certainly consider. She stuck her tongue out at him briefly in response before firing back with her own sarcasm and wit.

"Sweet child, my day has only just begun." Widow smirked as she glanced at him from the corner of her silver eyes.

"Speech!"

Code © Skelle 2022 | Art © Saltine 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022