Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
09-30-2022, 08:03 PM

Stolas watched Widow with abject curiosity, dark graphite eyes following her argent pools as they looked down from him to his grimoire. Her answer perked his interests, his expression brightening with his fascination. "Well, that just means you'll have to bring it next time to show me your hobbies!" he began with a grin, always eager to learn, and getting a peek inside Widow's secret book sounded right up his alley. "I'm also quite fond of plants as well! Although I'm not much of a healer or botanist, I do like to tend to and cultivate some of the flowers that grow around Ashen. I have a small garden outside my family's palace." The more in-depth uses of plants were more his sister's wheelhouse than his, but Stolas did have a bit of a green thumb when it came to growing plants for aesthetics. He tipped his head curiously, shifting his weight so he could better face Widow with his belly turned inward towards her while he folded his large paws over the cover of his book. "Have you gotten to try some of these... other uses yet?" he asked, then very swiftly followed that up with, "Not the poisons, I hope! Have you tried making any of the potions from your book yet?"

"Stolas"