An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
09-30-2022, 09:00 PM

Ricin always seemed to have a smile on his face and that warmed her heart. He hadn't always been so joyful, but in the time she had known him she had seen him come out of his shell and more and more of his kindness shown through. She never thought of herself as someone who deserved someone as sweet as him in her life, but she was glad he had decided to make his home here with her. When he looked at her and immediately began to smile she couldn't help but smile back, letting him usher her in and taking a seat on the furs with him without complaint. She was glad to hear that he was doing well and chuckled softly as he told her how he had been keeping himself busy doing little things. "I feel like it's always the little things that slip through the cracks for me so I'm glad you're making the time to do them."

When he turned the questions back toward her she smiled and replied, "No, there's nothing really in particular I need help with currently. I was just thinking about everyone on my way back from Fenmyre and got to thinking about how long its been since you and your brother joined our family." Ricin and Chade were not family in the sense that they shared a name or blood, but everyone that had come to live with her felt like family in one way or another. She still cared for the blue-hued boys like they were her children regardless. "It's hard to believe it's been... what... nearly two years now? A year and a half?" She chuckled softly with a shake of her head. "You're all growing up so fast." Avacyn, Saracyn, Ricin, Chade... They had all been pups when they were still living as a traveling band and she was moving from place to place trying to gather enough support to begin their pack. Time had flown by her in the blink of an eye and it didn't seem like it had any intention of slowing down.

Manea | Temno | Ciemny