Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
09-30-2022, 09:06 PM

Stolas uttered a lighthearted laugh when Widow coined herself a witch more than a healer as she described her own garden outside of her hut in Habari. "Ooooh, a witch? My father warned me about messing with the mystical powers witches have. How afraid should I be hanging out with you?" he teased the occultish fae with a smirk and a playful wink. He had noticed the nervousness entering her voice when she revealed her interests to him, but he mostly chalked it up to them being eccentric. She had sounded the same way she had when he'd met her at the carnival, when she'd talked about hating her height because of how her brothers made fun of her for it. Stolas' lips turned upward in a wry grin as he looked back to Widow again, surreptitiously getting a look over her. She had matured into a beautiful, limber wolf and had really grown into her long legs. Bet her brothers weren't laughing now!

Widow admitted that she lacked a few ingredients to make her potions and Stolas looked out over the lush summer valley around them. "Well, what were you missing? We might be able to find it around here!" He was offering to help her find some of those ingredients she needed so that she might be able to try her paw at potion brewing. Widow had been sweet enough to come stargaze with him, so now he'd help her with her passion projects. Widow asked if he'd brought some snacks with them and the lad's expression froze a bit on his face, but quickly shifted back to a confident grin. "Uh... of course! I just need to go hunt it for us!" Rising to his paws, Stolas gave a shake of his coat and a stretch to limber up his muscles. He definitely had not been planning on an impromptu nighttime hunt, but he wasn't going to disappoint his hungry friend! "What is your stomach in the mood for tonight, Lady Klein? Rabbit? Groundhog? Whatever your heart desires, I'll catch it for you!"

"Stolas"