An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
09-30-2022, 10:07 PM
The wolf he encountered in the infirmary seemed surprised at his presence. He continued to smile, and gave her a moment to recover. Uncertain if she was surprised at being interrupted, or that it was an unfamiliar face that had done so. “Thank you” He said as she invited him into the infirmary properly. He did so, letting the door swing closed behind him as he approached. She looked familiar with the room, and he gathered she was a medic.

“I might need one or two” He agreed. He hadn’t expected to encounter anyone else, and would have made do with a quicker self treatment. But since he’d run into a wolf that looked as if she knew what she was doing, he reconsidered. “It’s thin, but deep.” about the width of a blade point, to be precise. He started to unwrap the scrap material he had wound about it in the interim. Giving her free range to see it once she’d returned with her supplies. “I’m Mercury - Artorias adopted me a couple days ago” He introduced himself, an amused half smile moving his lips.

"Speech"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]