Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
09-30-2022, 11:57 PM

Stolas was taken by surprise when Widow looked up at him with a frown and disappointed look, insisting that she wasn't that hungry and laughing while she urged him to lie back down with her. The young lordling nearly protested, insisting back that he didn't mind going to fetch her a quick bite to eat, but he could tell by the look on her face that she really didn't want him to leave. Stolas' heart fluttered when he realized just how much Widow wanted to be in his company. Nobody else had ever shown such an interest in him, and it was nice, to say the least.

"Oh, uh, okay," he replied with a small awkward smile, sinking back down to his belly on the grass beside Widow. "But before we go home, I'm getting you dinner. No refusing, no fussing!" Stolas had been raised to be a gentleman by his two fathers, and he would not be sending Widow home without sharing a meal with her first, whether that came now or later. Settling back in beside her, the young dire male gently leaned his side back into Widow's feeling her soft, plush coat blending with his where their bodies touched. "What's it like living in Habari?" he asked after a moment, a curious look on his face while he lifted his eyes to her silvery jewels once more. "My father says our alpha and yours are family, and that Habari is an extension of the Empire, but I've never been to any other pack before."

"Stolas"