An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-01-2022, 12:50 AM
Gwynevere was a fountain of knowledge, and he nodded his head thoughtfully as he took it all in. It sounded like the wolf named Ulric was an important member of the pack. She mentioned her and Art’s mother - Resin - and remembered what Artorias had told him about accidentally being the cause of her death.

She explained how Ulric and much of his family had left, taking away one of the prominent pieces within the pack. “If you don’t mind me asking, I’m trying to fill in the pieces here. Artorias mentioned his mother falling in battle, and you mention her falling ill. What happened between those two incidents? You don’t have to tell me if it's hard in the speaking” He added more quietly.

He jumped a little when the white Raven spoke, before grinning, and nodding his head towards the creature. “My thanks” he said to the companion bird. “Am I speaking to the lead Physician, then?” He asked, a hint of amusement entering his tone. “Was I lucky, or do you spend much of your time in here?” he experimentally twisted his paw a few times, getting a feel for the injury and the stitches. There was some slight pulling, but her work allowed for a lot of movement. “Excellent work indeed.”
She said nothing about keeping off it - but it hadn’t been anything major. Nothing that would slow him down, at any rate. “Very well, a week from now. It’s a date”

"Speech"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]