Rivaxorus

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-14-2013, 12:52 PM

That was good, I had it out of my chest that was for sure. A small relieved sigh left my lips on good terms at that. So the queen hailed from Valhalla, I could see that was why there was an alliance, a marriage. How things worked here and there, I wasn't certain, but I was sure Valhalla would be alright. There wasn't much I could do for the queen besides give her some sort of comfort by reassuring her. My black tail found itself flicking back and forth as Kurai stood up, finding his way towards my head. Facing the queen with a small foxy chuckle that was a bit muffled. "We are here to help my queen. Rivaxorus was a keen commander back at her old home, her job was to make sure everyone was alright." The british fox exclaimed. Yeah, and look how well that turned out, the evil had snatched my happiness right from under me. The few who survived ran off, because they were afraid of me. The past was the past, and it was the hardest thing to think of the future, and if the same memories would happen again. That, was the worst part.
"If you ever need anything I will be here to help. I feel as if my job is to protect others and what is dear to them. I wouldn't want anyone having to have to go through my paw steps again." I made a soft smiled towards the woman. I couldn't help but to think, that somehow I should be involved, yet it was all up to the higher ups. At these times usually Denki would be here to tell me what I should or shouldn't do. But since he left, I was left with uncertain feelings, it kind of backfired on my stubborn personality. Perhaps I should change the subject, talking about it too much would probably piss off the queen. Then I wouldn't be surprised if a quick, off with my head, came into play. Though she didn't seem like that kind of wolf at the moment. She was kind, and like any other wolf, she was worried about family.
"I'm glad that he was a nice father. All I have are stories of them, I had my paws full with my own family.....and having to deal with my father." I was such an idiot, there it was again. There wasn't any normal subject I could come across without turning it into a sob fest was there? Maybe because my life had been a sob fest, and I tried to cover it up. If I never explained it to anyone, they probably never would have guessed anyway. I stopped speaking, maybe the queen had something she wanted to say. I was rather keen on listening, if anyone needed it.

Speech,