An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-01-2022, 01:52 AM
It was a good answer. Mercury put his head in his paws. Feeling something akin to manic laughter struggling to bubble free. By the singing trees, he wanted to cry. Instead, he swallowed the feeling, rubbed his eyes, and lifted his head again. Artorias survived because wolves depended in him. Wolves he loved enough to push past the pain. He reached over, offering the other wolf his paw. "It's no small feat, and I hope those wolves know how lucky they are to have you." He said, concentrating on Artorias and blotting out his own pain.

Mercury sighed softly, and gave the blue man a small smile. “Somehow, I don’t think you’ll allow me to break” there was a slight uptick in his voice, almost a tease. Just like that, he had joined with the Hallows. It seemed he would be making the journey back to the Bifrost with Art on the morrow. Somehow, the long journey didn’t feel very daunting to him.

“I will give the Hollows my all, this I promise you” He swore softly as Art spoke of hoping Merc found a home there. “I do have a request, if I may. Is there a large tree in the Hallows land I may be able to appropriate for my own uses?”

"Speech"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]