An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-01-2022, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2022, 11:13 PM by Mercury. Edited 1 time in total.)
Gwynevere gave a great deal of information about their mother and the pack's history. It raised his respect for Artorias, who had dealt with a lot more than he had let on. Gwyn spoke then of her own regret, and he found himself reflecting how the wolves around him were going through so much more than you knew at a glance. He remembered what Art had told him. A piece of advice from his and Gwyn’s mother. “A failure is only a failure if you learn nothing from it. I imagine your knowledge and experience grew stronger” He said, voice gentle. It might not have been much of a consolation, but perhaps it would mean something to her.

“I can imagine it” He said with a laugh. It was easy to picture Gwyn as the bookish type. Studying and expanding her knowledge and working on her herbs. The subtle drop of a boyfriend did not pass him by, and he lifted his lips in a half smile. Her polite and subtle words didn’t leave him having to explain that it had been a turn of phrase, and the tragedies of his own past.

“No promises, Lady Gwyn. I’m sure you’ll be sick of the sight of me” Another smile for her as he got back to his paws, testing out his balance. “If you can pry yourself away from your work, would you like to take a walk with me along the Starlit Plains?”

"Speech"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]