size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
10-01-2022, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2022, 03:13 PM by Calico Jack. Edited 1 time in total.)
As the pups speak, Calico Jack finds it easy to smile at Aresenn, feeling a certain kinship in their shared boredom. The fire-striped pup gives a cordial greeting and a smirk of his own and the patchwork pup chuckles softly to himself. Then Aresenn greets Jolly Roger and the juvenile macaw turns his head sideways so that one big brown eye is staring at the pup and squawks a greeting back, saying, “Rawk! Nice ta meet.” After that he whistles and clacks his beak together as Cal’s grin turns into a smirk.

With a shake of his head, Calico explains, “Jolly here can be really talkative. I found him while I was out exploring and he has been following me around ever since.” A genuinely joyful laugh rolls past his dark and he offers ideas for play, looking to Aresenn to pick their activity. Of course, the fiery pelted pup isn’t getting away from him now that they have found each other. Boredom alone is difficult but with a friend, it can be cured!

As he is asked about if fighting is hard, Jack shakes his head in the negative saying, “Nah, not hard at all! I’ll teach you what I know. Ma is training to me to go on raids with her and the pack!” At the comment about his mother, the small mottled pup’s chest puffs out a little in pride before he quickly switches tracks, falling into teaching mode as he shows Aresenn what he knows.

Straightening up, Cal says, “First thing ta know is the defensive stuff.  In case someone attacks ya.” Moving to stand across from Aresenn, Calico faces the fire-kissed pup and says, “If someone charges ya, best to lower your body slightly and put your legs shoulder width apart. Like this.” As he talks, Jack demonstrates the pose, waiting to see if Aresenn has any questions before continuing on.

"Calico Jack" | "Jolly Roger"