Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
10-01-2022, 09:05 PM
After the meeting, where Sparrow had given certain members of the pack scouting duties, Calico Jack had been eager to help out one of the groups. So much so, in fact, that when he had seen Pyralis set out with the big red man and pretty lady, the small pup had tagged along. Man, they walked forever! Somewhere along the way, Ignis (that is what he said his name is) found the group’s small shadow and proceeded to scold him.

After many words, some of which Jack had not heard before, the man had begrudgingly allowed him to finish the journey, since they are already so far away. Okay, being small has its advantage because, when he got tired, the big red Ignis scooped him up and gave him a ride. Calico is dozing on the man’s back when they arrive at the wall, soft snores escaping every now and again.

Suddenly, his world shifts as the man stops and Cal, unable to brace himself, tumbles to the ground. Eyes fly open in shock as the ground rushes up to greet him but, luckily, pups are built to bounce and he does just that, hitting the ground, rolling, and springing back up to his paws. Pyralis speaks about the wall that stands in front of them, pondering aloud what they hiding on the other side.

Head tilts at the sounds of some unknown animals and he watches as the older wolf sizes up the wall before charging it and leaping atop. Mouth rounds as Jack looks back at his impromptu ride, happily saying, “I want to go see too! Throw me!” Scrambling to get in front of Ignis, Calico then curls himself up slightly and exposes his scruff so the red guy can toss him over the wall. With a happy bark, he shouts, “Throw me!” and waits for his request to be fulfilled.

"Calico Jack"