Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
10-01-2022, 09:43 PM

The dark gray eyes of the Abraxas princeling lit up when Widow explained how she had met a witch. Aha, he had been right! That made so much sense with her passions and interests and explained why she had been away from her home—to learn spells and potions and other witchy things. "That's so cool! Maybe one day we'll be able to try out some of those things she taught you, like making those potions in your book!" he remarked, bushy tail wagging with excitement once again and brushing back and forth against hers in the process. Widow explained how Habari lived at the base of a volcano and Stolas' eyes went wide with wonder. What was it like living so close to something so dangerous, he wondered?

The leopard-spotted fae offered to bring him some souvenirs from her pack, but Stolas was already working on a better idea. "Or maybe, if you'd like, I could come visit you in Habari sometime! Then you could show me around and show me those cool trees and your witch's hut! Then you could come visit Ashen and I'll show you all the cool places we have too!" Hope made the lad's heart flutter in his chest, his belly full of nervous butterflies as he looked to his close friend, hoping that he'd get the chance to come visit her in her home sometime.

"Stolas"