Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
10-01-2022, 11:02 PM

When Stolas had brought Widow out to the valley to watch the stars, he had just been hoping that he didn't bore her too much with his studies. As it turned out, Widow was actually interested in the cosmic heavens as well! This night had turned out better than he ever could have hoped for! When she asked if he would teach her more about the stars, the teenager's own smile grew wider and he nodded emphatically. "I absolutely will! We can watch the stars every season and see how they change and what new constellations we can find!" This was great! Not only did Stolas have a new friend, but now he had a partner for his studies as well! And so it was settled. He would visit Habari to see her home and study the stars with her, and she would visit Ashen to see his home and all the mystical sites in the Alabaster Forest. "I can't wait to see Habari, and I can't wait to show you Ashen," he said with a bashful smile, leaning closer to gently nuzzle his cheek against hers in a friendly gesture, a warmth growing in him that he couldn't quite place yet. All he knew was that he liked it.

"Stolas"