size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-01-2022, 11:14 PM
She couldn't wait to spend the nights with him studying the stars whatever else may happen up there, the smile on her face giving it away as he went on. She thought of all the possibilities, wondering what else could be depicted in the stars above. She hadn't only gotten a taste of all the mysteries out there tonight, and based on the size of his book, there were a lot more to learn! Part of her wanted to flip through it, to look at and study them before they'd appear, but part of her always wanted to see them for the first time above, and for Stolas to tell her what it was.

Showing him around Habari, and then her home, was an exciting thought. She was even more excited about seeing Ashen and the garden he spoke of before, but she wasn't given much time to respond before he pressed his cheek into hers into a friendly nuzzle. Widow leaned into the contact, enjoying the electric warmth that surged between them and left her skin tingling. "I can't wait, either," she finally said, though softly.

"Speech!"

Art by SkeletonDragoness & Code by Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022