size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-01-2022, 11:52 PM
Listening to him tread carefully through the crypt was almost torturous. She hadn't even been certain a moment ago that she wanted him here, but now that he was getting closer, he couldn't get there fast enough. Widow didn't even try to consider why she wanted him here suddenly. Part of her wondered if it was the potion, but part of her also knew that the sudden onset of her heat probably had something to do with it. She might be smart, but her brain was fogged over before she even started drinking the potions she'd brought.

There was some hope that the potions would quell her feelings, but she knew as Stolas approached that they had done anything but that. Instead, the way his eyes trailed over her body and lingered on her rear ignited something within her. Sterling eyes watched every move he made as she hesitated in answering his worried questions. Wasn't it obvious what she was doing out here?

Widow frowned, but it lasted only a moment before she grabbed the bottle and took another swig. While it was only half full at this point, there was certainly more where that came from. She avoided answering his questions about her well-being, unsure of where to begin considering she felt that it was quite obvious. Thankfully, he moved on to her potions. "Well, sort of. Try it, would you and tell me what you think?"

"Speech!"

Art © LadyAmaris & Code © Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022