An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-02-2022, 01:42 PM
He smiled at the comfortable coat as she slipped it around her shoulders. Auster wasn’t nearly as cold as the Northern territories, but perhaps he should look into procuring himself such an item. It would keep the dusting of snow off his back. The knife was a prudent touch. Their walk took them at a comfortable pace through the cool fields of the Plains. It would be a while before he saw the true beauty of the place, when winter fell away to Spring and the growing things would make their appearance. For now, it was a gleam of white as far as the eyes could see.

“I haven’t visited the Sunset falls. Do you remember much about it?” He asked, curious to hear about the places this pack had been. For all intents and purposes, it was his home now. “You’ve spoken a few times now of mothers - Resin, and who is your other mother?”’ he spoke of her in the present day, and hoped he was correct to do so.

Gwynevere questioned him about his own origins, and he fell silent for a moment. She didn’t know what she was asking, and decided to focus on the lighter aspects of his past. “I was born on a continent called Ilious, to a pack known as Hieronymus. A mouthful, I know, but my great-grandfather was prone to theatrics.” He said, listening to the sounds of his paw crunching snow as he paused. “Our pack lived on a hill overlooking a forest of trees and a lake.” He could still picture the beauty of it, and he felt a lump forming in his throat. He paused again, letting the emotions settle.

"Speech"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]