An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
10-02-2022, 05:17 PM

When her momentary companion asked about the falls that had been her home when she was a pup, she hummed softly to herself with thought. “I don’t remember a ton of details,” she admitted after a moment. “I do remember it being very beautiful. It’s very aptly named with how the sunsets make the falls turn all kinds of pinks and oranges. And I remember the den our mother built. Everything else is pretty vague… I haven’t been back there since we moved.” She hadn’t really considered or thought about just how long it had been since she visited her birthplace until that moment. In fact, it had been a very long time since she had been to Boreas at all.

She didn’t have too much time to dwell on that luckily as Mercury asked after their other mother she had mentioned. She smiled and replied, “Tamsyn. She doesn’t live here in the castle full time any more, but she comes to visit and has been around quite a lot recently with Art and Briar expecting her first grandchildren.” She chuckled at that, already fully expecting their mother to absolutely smother those pups with love when she was here. “Maybe you’ll meet her sometime during one of her visits. She took a second mate after Resin passed. He’s a good man.”

The tone of the conversation shifted slightly when she asked about his homeland, the perceptive healer picking up on the pauses in his answer and the careful way he picked what details he shared. When he finished with a description of the land, she gave him a kind smile, a quiet understanding in her expression over the fact that some things were just too difficult to talk about—especially with strangers. “It sounds beautiful. And that certainly is quite a name,” she replied with a small grin and a chuckle and leaving it at that.

"Gwynevere Carpathius"